Kitselas Treaty Communications App
Treaty Information at Your Fingertips
What is it?
It’s a simple, free tool that allows you to access Treaty information on your electronic mobile device (cell phone or tablet).
How does it work?
- You will need to download the free app to your cell phone or tablet.
- After this you will open the app and create a login with your email address and a password.
- The Treaty Team will approve your registration, and then you can click on the confirmation link in your email.
- Once your account is approved you can set up your profile on the app.
- You can then use the app to find Treaty information, get updates, and learn about events.
Who can sign up for it?
Kitselas Members who live in or out of community can sign up for the app.
What kinds of information does it include?
The app includes the following:
- Resources (such as maps, information, Treaty Information Session presentations, booklets, videos, and Q&As)
How can I get help?
The Treaty Team can help you to set up an account and use the app. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or stop by the Treaty Office.